Friday, October 21, 2016

It's New-Computer Time

Ok, so comps only seem to last about 3 years in my household. Which is fine, I guess. Except I made the mistake of getting both me and DJ Struggs new comps within a few weeks of each other a couple years back. He got an Inspiron, which was pretty much shit, right out the box. Remember when Dell did the Studio? (It was sort of a crossover between Inspiron & XPS.) Those were the worrrrrrst. I remember paying extra for a BR player (when that was a thing) and I don't think we ever even used it because the comp was so crap. So, both of us need new comps at the same time. (NOW.)
ANYWAY, so I ordered this fucking XPS. I always use XPS. I've always wanted Alienware, but can't justify the cost. I HATE it. It has the smooth-surface touchpad/mouse buttons combo and I haaaate it. Also, it doesn't have a fucking ethernet port. Apparently, I can buy an adapter, but fuckin' 'ell, I shouldn't have to. UGH. Struggs has pretty much stolen it from me, anyway, tho.
Anyway-anyway, Beardo seems to think he needs an Alienware.
He doesn't game, he hardly even uses his stupid fucking computer. Why does he need a comp with a base price of $1,100? And really, ain't nobody buying that shit with a fucking i5, so you're *really* looking at $1,649.99 (on sale! and hey! free shipping!). GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT.
I'm like, take this oldass Inspiron and STFU.
He maybe researches purchases online, and maybe looks at photos he took with his stupid-expensive camera. He literally takes THOUSANDS of photos, but then never does anything with them. I'm like, A) Learn to use your camera. You bought a $3,000 5D and then just shoot in Auto? GET THE FUCK OUT. B) Learn to do post work. Clean up your images, you don't have to do full (what's the term? HDR? the photos that are Technicolor-bright?) <------ whatever that is, but I'd be happy to have prints made if there was something for me to have printed. I bought him fucking Photoshop and he never even used it.Why the FUCK would I buy him a $2,000 gaming comp (you know, tax and shit) for it to sit there and do nothing.  FUCK FUCK FUCK.
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment